This tutorial can help with two issues we've seen when viewing your music on your Android phone. Sometimes you can not see your album art and sometimes the artist/album/title are either "Unknown Artist" or not the same as in iTunes. If you are experiencing either one of these issues, read on.
Why does what I see in iTunes not match what I see on my Android phone?
The reason for this is that iTunes has more information then what is stored in your music file (commonly mp3). However, your Android music player only has access to whatever information is stored in the mp3 file. This information is referred to as your song's "tag" information.
Fortunately, there are many apps out there that will help you correct your tag information or even add album art to your tag. For this tutorial, I am going to use "MP3Tag" on Windows. However, you can find and use whatever app you want. This is just an example.
Here are the general steps you can use to update your tag information.
1. Backup Your MP3's Before Starting
2. Download and install Mp3tag
3. Open iTunes
4. Find the song you want to update in iTunes
5. Right-click on the song and select "Show In Windows Explorer"
6. Note the directory where the file is located
7. Open Mp3tag
8. Go File->Change Directory
9. Navigate to the directory you noted in step 5
10. Select the song you want to update
11. Go "Tag Sources"->"Amazon.com" (try others if Amazon does not work)
12. Ensure you have the right album name
13. Click next
14. Select the right album
15. Click next
16. Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to align your song with the matching one
17. Click OK
18. Now your updated tag information will show up the next time you sync the song to your phone. If the song is already on your phone, you will need to delete is so that iSyncr will copy over the new one. It assumes your song did not change, so it will not update it automatically.
19. Repeat for as many albums and songs as you want!